Sunday, March 13, 2005

First Day with babysitters!

Well today was a big day - Mr. Fin stayed with people other than family for the first time. Aunt Beck was working on a big underwater photo job (Yeah!) Dad was flyfishing with Grandpa Joe, and Mom and Aunt Darby were having a Hollywood moment together. I was pretty good - called Stef 4 min after leaving the house but only once after that. I was glad to be out with Darby b/c she also loves talking about him constantly!

He stayed with Auntie Stef for a few hours and then with Auntie Carolyn for a few. He gave Stef a sprinkle of "baby perfume" as Grandma O'Neill likes to call it. I haven't heard the details yet but he is in a different outfit. He also glugged a bottle according to Auntie Carolyn. Boy he isn't a shy eater!

Fin also had his first taste of Dom through mom's breastmilk filter. Yummy! And boy is he sleeping great right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home