Rain rain go away
Rain was threatening all day today but never came so around 3 I decided to try to squeeze in a walk. Sure enough, when we were about 20 minutes from home it came. At first it was a slight spray, then drizzle, then full on rain. I put the top of the stroller down over Fin's head so it was more like a windshield and ran! He thought it quite different to go that fast and kept looking back at me slightly alarmed. The clear vinyl part was just over his head and he was very fascinated by the raindrops forming on that. His little hands kept reaching out to try to grab them. I was soaked but Fin stayed pretty dry - luckily it was quite warm.
Fin has also decided to shake up his nap "schedule" a bit the last few days. Instead of 10ish to 12ish it's now 12:30-2:30 and then he powers on through the rest of the day until bedtime. Such a delightful little child by the time bedtime rolls around as you can imagine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home