First Salon Visit
Well today I had to get my haircut and Byron couldn't watch him. The salon owner had said that she was Ok with kids there so I took her up on it. Quite a production - my appointment was at 11:30 which is in the middle of naptime. SO, I set my alarm early to get Fin up so I could put him down for a nap earlier. Then I had Byron load the pack and play in the car and armed the diaper bag with books, snacks and toys. Got to the salon 10 minutes early so I could set himself up. Of course, the one time I have a hard time getting the pack-n-play set up is in front of strangers getting their hair done. Luckily, after a few red-faced moments of struggle, a woman offered to help me. I was worried about how Fin would handle it but he did great - just hung out and read some books and occasionally stood up to see what Mama was up to. The ladies there were of course enchanted with him and the receptionist walked around with him for a bit showing him the big mirrors and things which he loved. One more daunting Mama task to cross off the list!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home