Friday, December 01, 2006

Noon Noke

Fin is starting to put words together to make little sentences (finally!)- not always in the right order and with that adorable little boy annunciation. Often it takes me a few minutes before I can figure out what the H he's talking about. Last night we were driving around and he kept saying "noon noke". For the life of me I couldn't figure it out. We came to a light and I looked out the window and sure enough, there was the Moon with a cloud over it so it looked like "moon smoke". Of course. Why didn't I know that right away?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We, as parents, become very well versed in "baby speak." They say the most amazing (and funniest) things as they master the language. Wait til you can have full conversations with them.

Belated congratulations on May, by the way!

Speak to you soon.
-Ray

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home