Awwwwww #3
Fin has been extra in love with me lately (finally a payoff for being a mom!). Last night at dinner he wouldn't let go of my arm while we were eating dinner. When I asked him to let go so I could eat he said "Well, I just love you so much I can't stop loving you". Of course I ate dinner with my left hand then. And if there isn't a country western song with that statement in it someone should get writing now!

2 Comments:
Great feeling, isn't it? Your kids are beautiful. I'd love to get our families together some day.
Hi, Jen,
I am sitting with your dad and my sister at the river looking at your blog. Boy has your life changed after we last saw you in California. I am still in Dana point and Steve and i are still teaching. Tom is 27 and katie is 24. Write us would love to hear from you. ambellan@cox.net
Looks like your life is great! See you!
Amy Ambellan
We are at a cousins reunion!
Post a Comment
<< Home