Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Lulu love


We stayed with Steph and Andy at the Farmhouse over the weekend and I have never seen our little girl so excited as she was to discover that there were 3 kitty cats at their house. She was literally screaming with joy and stomping her feet. Poor cats. This is Lulu trying kitty telepathy to anyone around to please open the friggin' door so I can get away from this kid. Lulu was May's favorite by far. "Lulu gain (again)" has been the first words out of her mouth every day when she wakes up in the morning and from a nap. Today we were talking about Santa coming and what he might like to bring May - "Lulu". I said well what is another thing that might be on your list. "Um, Lulu". Looks like we might be in the market for a white kitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home