Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fwd: Swimming Lessons

We are starting the next section of swimming lessons. The instructor
moved Finley up to the Pike class which is lessons without the parent.
Therefore, I am starting May in the Pike with parent class. I have
both of them in classes now.

Kathleen is a certified swimming instructor and she recommended swim
googles for them because some pools have high levels of chlorine so
Finley and I went to the store to select our googles. Problem was
they only had one color to choose from for his size - flourescent
pink. He loves them and that is what counts.

May absolutely hates taking a bath so swimming lessons are going to be
interesting. What we do have going for us is that when she and I are
alone and she does not want to do something I can usually get her to
do things. We will see.

Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home