Student of the Week!
May was student of the week and her teacher wrote and read this at Monday Morning meeting:
May is our student of the week in room 202 (Mr. T's room). May is a hard worker and is always focused on the task at hand. However her kindness is the reason she is student of the week. She is always so kind to others and exhibits this on a daily basis. I have seen her help multiple friends who were stuck and needed some help in math. I have witnessed her helping others clean up and move their desks to get ready for violin. I have seen her encourage others when they are really struggling. These are just a few small samples of a much larger picture. May you are such a king and respected member of our community. Keep the happiness flowing forever.
Proud of you and thanks Mr. T.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home