Tuesday, April 26, 2005

3 months old!

I just can't believe it! (I'm sure that will become the first line of many posts to come) It's just so hard to believe that this day 3 months ago I gave birth to the most perfect, precious little soul ever! (hey, I can go on like that since it's my baby and my blog) 3 months! 1/4 of a year! Just amazing! (again, for all the people reading this that already have been parents for a long time, I'm sure you're exchanging knowing glances)

The 3 month mark isn't quite the milestone we hoped as far as sleep but I think we're getting used to it a bit. For everything else it's right on track though. He's so much stronger now and can hold up his head so well. He also likes to "stand" while being supported. Last night apparently he spent about 10 min. telling Daddy all about his day. Byron said he couldn't get a word in edgewise. Fin really enjoys things that he didn't a few months ago - for example, when I go on my morning walks around the Rose Bowl, he is often awake and just enjoying the ride - taking in the scenery with those big eyes. He used to cry and want out! Aunt Beck formally introduced him to the baby in the mirror - Yelnif - who stops him dead in his tracks every time. How can there be TWO adorable perfect babies like me?

It's also nice right now because he can go up to 4 hours without eating. I should knock on wood about that though as I read that they do often go through a growth spurt at 3 months. He has been sleeping a lot these past few days which can also indicate one so I've read. Such a joyful little puzzle to figure out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home