Saturday, September 17, 2005

Boston Garden


Boston Garden
Originally uploaded by Jen Hoehn.
Fin and I enjoyed a stroll through this esteemed park in Boston on Saturday. He dined alfresco on some sweet potatoes with a nice view of the swan boats. A lovely afternoon until Hempfest started. I'm all for Hemp and it's many uses but why does anything "Hemp" have to attract all the kids smoking wacky tabacky? In any case, we had a nice weekend in Beantown and Fin really seemed to like all the stimuli. He attracted lots of attention naturally just by being his cute self - nice at first then annoying when you couldn't even make it a block without someone wanting to tell you how cute your baby is. Like an endless series of grocery stores. When he got tired of the stroller, I put him in the sling and he would take a little snooze. He's well rested from the weekend but my back has some complaints.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home