Seltzer Experiments
Fin discovered a half case of seltzer cans that I hadn't put away from a grocery store trip. At first I didn't think it was a big deal for him to play with them because "he can't open them right?". Ah when will I get up to speed on this motherhood thing? He got it open by dropping it on the legs of the steamer basket that he had dragged out along with the other strainers. Pretty amazing that it punctured a hole in it that easily. Fairly impressive spray to. Got that cleaned up. Dad came home and Fin wanted to show off his new discovery. I didn't see the next can go down but boy did I hear it and feel it. This time he dropped it on the floor and the can exploded and seltzer was everywhere!!! I mean on the floor, walls, upper cabinets, Fin, stove - all over! Grandpa Joe heard the perfect Seinfeld quote to describe my evening - "having a 2 year old is like having a blender with no top". So true and makes me laugh every time I think of my new life with a child.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home