Friday, May 20, 2005

Mommy and Me at the beach


Mommy and Me at the beach
Originally uploaded by Jen Hoehn.
Mommy, Auntie Marge and her dog Prestley and me all went to Huntington Beach today. It was pretty fun except I got a lot of sand in my diaper. I tried to warn Mom that changing me on the beach blanket was a bad idea but she didn't listen. It was neat to watch all the good surfers - Aunt Beck told us later that that's a good spot for surfing and in many ways where it all began in SoCal. It is also one of the only dogs allowed beaches in LA and OC so Prestley met lots of new friends and went crazy chasing tennis balls and waves. The way back was the most awful time ever though because I had to sit in the car seat and for some reason Mommy wouldn't make the car move. She kept muttering something about #@?! traffic. Don't know what that means but I let them know I was unhappy! It took us 3 hours to get home but luckily that included a stop to give me a little snack. I don't know why we couldn't just stay at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home