First Kiss
Today Fin and I helped Auntie Marge babysit our friend Jaden for a few hours. Jaden is a very energenic 21 month old who was delighted to have "the baby" at her house. She kept asking to hold the baby and wanted to feed him and kiss him. Quite a funny picture because Jaden is very small for her age - her mother said that even at a year she was about 15 lbs which is Fin's weight now! I said she could hold the baby only if she was on the couch so she hopped right up next to us and I put Fin between her legs. She was so delighted but a little frustrated that she couldn't see him and asked that we turn him around. That's when she planted a big one on him. Little tots don't "gentle" too well and she gave him such a hard kiss on the cheek he started to wail and managed to leave a red mark. I think Fin has decided for the moment that girls are no fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home