More water fun
I'm trying to get Fin to drink some water with meals with varying degrees of success. We've tried every liquid holding device so far and none is a clear winner. If I hold a cup for him it seems to be too much water. Some of the sippy cups we have require too much sucking for him to comprehend. Others don't require any sucking but he seems to prefer chewing on the bottoms of them and letting the water flow out onto his lap. Same situation with a bottle. Long story short - it turns out to be a very wet affair! Today he got so much water on his high chair tray that that in itself proved to be a very fascinating diversion. Splashing his little hands in the puddles and swirling them around on the now very slick surface was at least 10 minutes of fun. Now sometimes when I just want to finish my lunch or coffee I just pour a little water on the tray!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home